Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *appears in a puff of violet smoke*

Default *appears in a puff of violet smoke*

Hello!

I'm Morphling. I'm a 19 year old, male, bisexual, teen baby, diaper loving, shapeshifting college student. I like long walks on the beach, strawberry ice cream, and big dogs (little ones are wimpy... and my dog thinks they're delicious). Cats are right out. I swim, run, rock climb, do magic tricks and parkour, play World of Warcraft, and make videogames. My favorite color is blue, my lucky number is 13, and I was an angel in a past life. When I was 10 years old, I was killed in a car crash and resuscitated two minutes later.

Now that you know a lot of random facts about me, introduce yourselves! I want to meet ALL of you.

Whoa. Yet another TBN face. Welcome to ADISC. Although little puppies are so much cuter, so like... yeah. I'd pick a yorkiepoo over some big vicious scary dog any day. :P

weswissa

Hello Morphling, I beat you here... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Cool and stuff...

I should have specified... dogs that STAY small are bad. Puppies of big breeds are awesome to the extreme, and super duper specially adorable. My dog was the cutest little puppy once. :P

And this is definitely a cool site. Very active.

EmeraldsAndLime

I bring Ron over and the rest of the crew follows!

Hello TBNer. Welcome

Peachy

Hello and welcome.

Enjoy your time here and remember the rules for random shapeshifting college student angels:

- You must leave your shoes at the door.
    - You must not shapeshift into a or their immediate shaved relatives (nectarines).
    - You must not wear your diapers inside out!
    - You must cut your hair once it reaches the upper end of your knee cap.
    - You must share all your cookies with me and the winner of the weekly cookie award.
    - Don't spend more than 6 minutes and 25 seconds on the phone to your angel friends while being logged into the chat room.
    - Give at least three users a hug each day.

Failure to obey those random rules will result in being ...I'll think of something appropriate

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Hello and welcome.

Enjoy your time here and remember the rules for random shapeshifting college student angels:

Failure to obey those random rules will result in being ...I'll think of something appropriate

Peachy
    a spank maybe...

jeez, now i knew how the akaron felt when russel crowes crew boarded it in master and commander. were being invaded :P

oh and peachy forgot to tell you to watch out for random shuriken/arrows/ blowgun darts from offscreen

but yeah, welcome, enjoy and try not to make too much of a mess