Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chewing...

Default Chewing...

Does anyone ever get the overwhelming urge to chew on something? Which brings up another question, have any of you ever tried a chew toy before? Just curious, sometimes i feel like chewing on something (might have stemmed from having a paci, and then evolved by being a fur), so a curiosity struck me about the idea of having a chew toy.

Cygnus

All of my pens have excessive bite marks in them, in other words, I like to chew stuff a lot. I've never thought of a chew toy before, though. I do think you'd have to get a chew toy made for smaller dogs so you can get your teeth around it. Chew toys are everywhere, so why not get one to at least test on? I think they usually don't cost more than seven dollars. Thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasHuskyMuffin View Post
    All of my pens have excessive bite marks in them, in other words, I like to chew stuff a lot. I've never thought of a chew toy before, though. I do think you'd have to get a chew toy made for smaller dogs so you can get your teeth around it. Chew toys are everywhere, so why not get one to at least test on? I think they usually don't cost more than seven dollars. Thanks for the idea!
    Yeah, not too expensive for something to cub-out with a little bit. I'd probably look for something kind of big, not too thick that i couldn't get my teeth on it, but maybe something that i could hold onto easily at the same time.

My favorite bear doesn't have half a nose left because of how huch I chew. I try to watch what goes into my mouth now
    Last edited by Goofy; 07-Dec-2011 at 01:51. Reason: Typo

I love chewing on things as well. However I would advise against getting a chew toy because most things made for pets can be harmful to humans. I would suggest getting teething toys.

I have to have something in my mouth or I grind my teeth.

I've never understood the urge to chew on writing instruments. I don't know, they just seem gross to me. I do love to chew gum and straws, though. I'm actually chewing a (very mangled) straw right now!

I like the idea of a chew toy, it sounds very fun! :3

zombiebaby

I chew pens, pencil's, erasers, my plushie's ear , my belts sometimes, necklace chains, and a whole lot more stuff

I used to chew on pens alot but then i started chewing too hard and a few black mouths later I decided to break that habit