Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm here... get used to it...

Default Hello, I'm here... get used to it...

I am Weswissa, if you want to know the origin of my name... PM me... if this site has it... oh it does... PM me then... I love teddies and blankies... i have both... I love them both "vewy much" I have a job... I plan on buying some diapers soon... anything else you wanna talk to me about... just reply to this...

why hello thre and welcome to adisc ^^
    can we know a little more about yourself such as hobbies and other intrest?
    wither way have a great day and hope to see you posting around

Umm... ok... this might seem weird to some, but I go to church, regularly, and I sing their... I love it... I say I don't to everyone, which is lieing and a sin... but it's because I get so nervous... like about to puke nervous...

I love playing the trumpet... and I'm trying to learn how to play the piano...

I love to read... and of course, wear diapers....

I have a job at Outback Steakhouse... go there... it's awesome... I love working there... even though it's just bussing... which is cleaning the tables... and other stuff...

I am getting a phone soon... hopefully an LG Shine... I want one so bad...

Welcome. This site is a lot of fun if you stay involved. I hope you have fun here.

I'll try... my mom told me not to talk to strangers though... I might get raped... ^^

Welcome, Weswissa. Another TBN face, if I'm not mistaken?

Singing at church, thats awesome! I'd love that but our Church doesn't have a Chorus. I was an alter boy when I was younger, I thought it was the best thing ever, and I wanted to grow up and be a nun, then I entered Highschool. xD

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Yes, you are right, I come from TBN.

Of course, things change when we get older.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I was an alter boy when I was younger,
    Lol...such a neat typo - they really had to alter you to be a altar boy! Or do they allow altar girls?

Anyway, welcome to ADISC, Weswissa. I do remember you from TBN, mostly because I had to struggle not to read your name as "Wetwissa." So where does the name come from?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Lol...such a neat typo - they really had to alter you to be a altar boy! Or do they allow altar girls?
    Oh sue me. :P I dun sleep, so I'm always tired. xD Mandi's are allowed to make typos like that. As for allowing altar girls, I'm not too sure, we were always just all altar boys. *shrug*