Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grr...Wrong Size

Default Grr...Wrong Size

I ment to get large diapers but instead I ended up getting XL. At least I got a size larger instead of a size smaller. It would be awkward to return them if they were a size too small.

Well... Now atleast you have the extra absorbabcy... Is there really that much of a difference between L and XL? What kind of diapers did you get?

I did that with Abena's...I felt the last diaper I got was kind of small, so I got a size larger...Well I probably should've just stuck with mediums...I still got them to fit, but it would've been a lot more comfortable with mediums...

they are walgreens brand. i got them near where i work once a month, but they will fit and work out. I just need to figure out a way to reinforce the tabs as they started to break as I was just sitting in my room breathing

ahhh. that sux. i've done it...more than once actually.

i used to FREAK out when i bought them in the store

I agree with Chevre, and if the scotch brand of tape doesn't work then use old fashioned duct tape. I'd go with just grey ducttape since the tapes on some of mine sometimes find a way to unfasten and the ones I use are a bit big on me (Pathmark brand, plastic backed). Look on the bright side, it'd really be a pain if you got a smaller size and had to squeeze into them (plus if you have any stuffers, you've got extra room in the XL's).

Just buy another pack? If for some reason any one says something, just say your grandma is 95 and she didn't know what she was talking about.

Peachy

Wow..size XL? Which diaper brand is made in XL? I can only think of one off the top of my head - Eurons, and those aren't available in your part of the world if I'm correct.

Peachy

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Wow..size XL? Which diaper brand is made in XL? I can only think of one off the top of my head - Eurons, and those aren't available in your part of the world if I'm correct.

Peachy
    I thought a lot of diapers came in XL, even the popular big-name ones.