Thread: What types of non-adult diapers would fit me?

Default What types of non-adult diapers would fit me?

Hey, so I have like 30-32 inch waist, I'm 5'10" and weigh 155. I have a very athletic build as well, though I'm definitely not as skinny as I was running cross country in high school.

For those of you who wear goodnights, drynights, pampers 7, or other similar diapers, would they fit me? Which ones are the best/most fun/most practical to wear.

I've tried all the drugstore adult diapers, and I'm just looking for a bit more fun.

I'm 5'10 with a 27- 28" waist , weigh 140ish lb ( Ran track in HS too). Goodnites will Definitely fit.. I just got the new ones, and they are 11+ inches tall - taller than any edition since 2004. The Goodnites are a Great fit.

I ordered a sample of 2 pampers size 7 and they are small, but I can tape them on, and they hold pee without leaking.
    Last edited by curious88; 06-Dec-2011 at 11:34.

I love pampers size 7 <3. They are better than goodnights in my opinion. They do fit me with some stretching involved and as for measurments I'm a 32 waist 6'3 and 180lbs I think? Anyways you should definitely try them because they are so warm and fuzzy and diapery and awesome