Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first time in public

Default first time in public

Well after many attempts at it I finnally am wearing out of my room. I wore a goodnite to work I put it on after my lunch break, it feels good but I still don't think I am going to leave my office. I have tried to wear before it usually ends up I storm back to my room take it off, then go out and get upset because I didn't wear. Just thought I would share my success. Thanks

I would not worry about being caught in a Goodnite, unless you are not wearing clothes, nobody will know..

Congratulations, I myself have never been able to do it. I would try work but with the way my work uniform is, it would be pretty easy to tell.

Pssh...with a Goodnight your chances of being caught are nil, as long as you keep them covered up. Don't worry about it!

Congrats, just remember that nobody is inspecting you trying to figure out what you are wearing. Whenever I wear in public I just remind myself that nobody will know and it makes all my worries go away. I just make sure that I don't bed over or my shirt will ride up and the top will show. Anyways, hope you had fun.

Yeah...You really have nothing to worry about with the Goodnite. I've worn pullups/goodnites out and about since early middle school.

Now, if you were wearing an Abena M4 out and about, that would be a bit different....yet I still do.

Congratulations on such a great step, overtime you will notice that people are not looking to see if you're diapered or not, just act normal and choose your clothing wisely . Good Luck.

Great hope you are brave to wear adult diaper to work soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

A goodnight you have no chance of getting caught. I went out in a drynite for my first time. No different from anywhere else. No chance of getting caught. The time after that i went 24/7 and it was brilliant :3