Thread: Blue Diaper

Default Blue Diaper

I have seen it around but i can't find where to buy it. It looks like a blue Tranquility ATN diaper but blue. Any thoughts?

Could it be the old attends? They used to be colored, if memory serves, and the medium size (or was it small?) was blue.

Yeah, some Attends did used to be blue, didn't they. I remember seeing those. They must've been the small size because I wear a medium and those have always been white for as long as I can remember.
    I think the medium Mediprime Eurobrief is blue. And I know the medium Abena Delta Form is blue also. Those are the only ones I can think of off hand.

Dry 24/7 smalls and Abena Delta-form Mediums . I'm sure there's some others, but those are what strike my mind immediately.

Thats what I was thinking but I was REALLY hoping to find for sell somewhere I really liked the look of them.

Unique wellness also makes a blue diaper, but they don't look anything like Tranquility ATN so I doubt that's what you saw. Nevertheless, if you want a blue diaper, the wellness brief is relatively easy to get a hold of.