Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snaps is back.

Default Snaps is back.

Well, 2 years ago today (The 4th of December) I joined ADISC.

I joined being scared of my feelings towards Diapers. I was worried that I was some weird freak who liked things that where normally worn by children and old people D: But, ADISC changed that. I realised that I wasn't alone. There was this ever growing community of people just like me!

So, Thanks ADISC, for making me feel not as strange.

Over the two years, my interest in ADISC has risen and fallen, and i'm sure there was a few months where I just didn't post at all. Even now I don't post all that much, but i'd like to change that again. I was busy with college so i just... stopped.

I don't know a lot of people on here now. I still remember a few of the members. People who were around when I joined.

So, I thought. Fuck it, I'll do a Re-Intro. Get to know some awesome new people.

Hi! I'm Snaps.

I'm an 18 year old male, living in Australia.

Known about my Little side since I was about 15.

I'm a Film & Television student, starting my second year of college in 2012.

:P And my partner is Aussiebuoy, a member I met on this site. We became friends, and then fell in love ^^ Been together with him since August 1st 2010

I love Films, Television, Music (Metal, Hardcore, Post-Hardcore,Metalcore ETC), Video Games (I'm an Xbox kinda guy! I'm willing to play against some of you ADISC-ians. Come kick my butt at some CoD! PM me for my Gamertag), Writing, Reading and More!

I've made some Amazing friends through ADISC. People that i'll care about forever.

Still wanna know something? Ask away!

So... I'm back I guess

Hi there, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy your... hey wait a minute... Don't I know you? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post

Still wanna know something? Ask away!

So... I'm back I guess
    Welcome back mate, good to have you here. I could be mean and ask you how does it feel to live in one of the greatest cities in the world, but I won't (but hey, if someone calls you a perthert, you don't have to take it as an insult, how great is that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Perth is a hole. Always will be. :P
    You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone...

Welcome back to the show! Also, I did not previously realize you're a film and TV student. My bachelor's is actually in Television and Digital Media production, and I worked in the biz in several different capacities for about eight years before I opted to go to grad school for a master's in some other thing (Urban Planning). Have fun with it, though, since it can be a fun field to be in.

So glad you're back. Hope you'll stay a little longer this time.