Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Introduction

Default Public Introduction

So, I was standing in line at Starbucks and was checking my email via phone. Well, while my mail was refreshing I was looking out the window in a daze or something... anyways... behind me a gentleman about my age whispered into my ear "I'm a dl too" Totally caught me off guard... I looked at him in shock trying to figure out why he said that... he had a forced stair at my phone and my email showed 3 emails from diapermates... I quickly blacked out the screen and turned around. I was horribly nervous hoping he wouldn't say anything else. I got my coffee and quickly left. Now I kinda feel that I would of taken the time to talk to him.

Bah..... anyone else have similar moments??

Happy Holidays

If it's someone my age I certainly would have taken the time to talk to them.

I'd be blushing red of course, having been "discovered" but I think any fellow AB/DL is going to understand the need for discreteness.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    If it's someone my age I certainly would have taken the time to talk to them.

I'd be blushing red of course, having been "discovered" but I think any fellow AB/DL is going to understand the need for discreteness.
    I have never talked to anyone in person about diapers before. It took a lot for me to setup an account on here before I realized I was cheating myself out of something that I desire. If the opportunity ever presented itself again... I know I would react differently in a proper manner. Putting myself in his shoes... that took a lot of courage to say that.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    I have never talked to anyone in person about diapers before. It took a lot for me to setup an account on here before I realized I was cheating myself out of something that I desire. If the opportunity ever presented itself again... I know I would react differently in a proper manner. Putting myself in his shoes... that took a lot of courage to say that.
    The stunned bunny in the spotlamp is a reflex not so easy to shake off.

I don't think I would have reacted any differently in your shoes. Still that's one hell of a coincidence.

Yeah that story is off the wall, I like it ! I sort of wish that something like that would happen to me, but I would be a little sketched out too if it did.

I would have reacted likewise. Obviously he was being discreet enough to say dl and not diaper lover. We know what dl means, where as other don't.

Hmm, my reply got ate. Just the quick version since I am pre-occupied - wasn't blaming you for your reaction at all or coming down on you for it . I totally understand it.

Cherub

Well, if the guy was polite enough to say it quietly and in a way that others couldn't hear, that shows he understands the need for discreetness. I probably would have at least replied "oh yes? really? Cool!" But then again, in my line of work, I am in situations that would get most people's adrenaline pumping. Having been in so many situations, I can over come that initial 'shy away' reaction.

I wish that would happen to me too! I would L O V E to have a DL buddy to hang around with!!!

That person was rude, should not read another emails, or look at anthers smart phone screen with out premonition.