Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paci advice: Teat 4?

Scootalooo

Default Paci advice: Teat 4?

Been browsing Paci's R Us, and found these well cute pacis with pawprints on them.

In the part where you choose from the list of colours and 'add to cart'. There is an option for it either to be a NUK 5 or a TEAT 4.

I'm a bit confused.

What is teat 4?

What is the diffrence between teat 4 and NUK 5?

VDB29

LittleDrummerGirl

Well, since those are "custom adult furry pacifiers", I think the choice is between a modded Teat 4 pacifier or a Nuk 5 pacifier. I've never heard of a Teat 4 either, so I can't help you.

Teat 4 is a custom made pacifier teat for that website. It is the size of what a nuk4 teat used to be, so smaller than nuk5's teat. I have also heard they will be releasing a silicone teat in January, but have no relation to the website and cannot confirm this. Hope this helps.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    Teat 4 is a custom made pacifier teat for that website. It is the size of what a nuk4 teat used to be, so smaller than nuk5's teat. I have also heard they will be releasing a silicone teat in January, but have no relation to the website and cannot confirm this. Hope this helps.
    Aesome thanks for the help

I heard about the silicone one to from a video by pamperchu, that would be aewsome if they went into production.

No Problem, I hope they do end up in production as well. I would rather a silicone one, but latex is better than nothing =)

Which ever you go with, be careful of the olive teat. It's huge! For me it was to big and I wasted my money on it... =(

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    No Problem, I hope they do end up in production as well. I would rather a silicone one, but latex is better than nothing =)

Which ever you go with, be careful of the olive teat. It's huge! For me it was to big and I wasted my money on it... =(
    What's an Olive teat?

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

I just looked it up dosen't matter

cheers

"Olive" is another teat I've seen on the Pacifiers R Us site. I hadn't known how big it was, though. Here is an example of a page with the "Olive" option, as well as the "Cherry Pop" option... Does anyone know what Cherry Pop is? Both Olive and Cherry Pop are referred to as "Teat 6", which I assume means bigger than Nuk5s, but I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinS3ville View Post
    What's an Olive teat?

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

I just looked it up dosen't matter

cheers
    Are you going to order from pacifiersrus? I ordered from them back in August, and still have got anything. I've kind of given up hope of anything arriving. I ordered one of the olive teat dummies and one of the cherry pop ones - I was intrigued what they would be like.

Let me know if you order from them, and how long it takes to arrive. Hopefully my experience was just bad luck.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by dummydave View Post
    Are you going to order from pacifiersrus? I ordered from them back in August, and still have got anything. I've kind of given up hope of anything arriving. I ordered one of the olive teat dummies and one of the cherry pop ones - I was intrigued what they would be like.

Let me know if you order from them, and how long it takes to arrive. Hopefully my experience was just bad luck.

I haven't ordered from them yet, can't really afford it at the moment.

Sorry to hear about your problems with your order, my current pacifier I bought around April, I got in about a week or two after ordering it from Pacifiers R Us so you should have got your order by now.

Did you contact Pacifiers R us about this?
    [email protected]

I’d understand if your wouldn’t want to risk Pacifiers R Us again, and I know an alternative website which is UK based therefore easier with shipping etc.

I ordered one from them before and that was just as good as the current one from Pacifiers R Us.

I don’t think the choice of guards is as good, but the more pages you go down in that part of the site the better the guards.

Inner Child

Hope that helps

The cherry teat is bigger than the nuk5, and is long and round. But is smaller than the olive teat. Probably the one I should have went with.