Thread: Not so new. A fresh start!

Red face Not so new. A fresh start!

Hi guys,

The name is Will, i've been a member for quite some time. However, i made afew silly posts here and there because i didn't exactly think straight before i posted them. So im here to say im sorry and start again.

Despite the fact im a TB/DL i'd say that i've matured since my last visit here XD

So, Here we go

The name's Will, im a 16 year old male in Manchester in the great North West of England but turn 17 on the 7th of Dec.
    My hobbies include playing guitar and bass, playing my xbox, writing music electronically, going to the gym, hanging with friends AND in secret (shhh dont tell anyone ^^ i like to wear nappies and act like abit of a baby. I have a pair of primark footed pj's, a bottle, some pacis and a lil wolf teddy that i sleep with regardless im acting like a baby or not.

When it comes to nappies/diapers i wet and mess happily and enjoy it all the more, it helps me get into the mindset of being a baby and i enjoy it anyway so to me, it's win win

I have a wide music taste, from black metal to trance and rave. Classical to dubstep. Its a passion of mine even more than my love of diapers.

Im also a furry, my sona has changed alot since i've been here. No longer a wolf i have taken on the role of a silver kangaroo teen with glowing neon blue markings. My sona is always diapered soley because he can be XD im aware my sona is a character i play and not really myself so i will often talk of my sona as a seperate person.

I am really keen to meet more TB/DL's near me so if you are a mancunian don't be afraid to drop me a message alrighty? ^^

Thanks very much for reading guys! I'll see y'all around!

(i use my iphone to access ADISC so forgive me for typos here an there. Going to get the tapatalk app when i get some cash on my itunes account)

Welcome back, thrashwolf! Nice re-intro, especially given that you were using a phone! (I can't be bothered to type more than a couple of sentences on my phone!)

What kind of music do you write? I've been aspiring to bring that hobby back to life. In the mid-to-late 1990's, I cooked up a bunch of random stuff on my old Amiga computer--which I still have. After lately discovering that I enjoy trance, I've thought about buying a Korg Electribe to play with. I just watched one go by on Craigslist for cheap and now I'm kicking myself.

Hope to hear more from you 'round the forums!

Thanks for the welcome Cottontail ^^

Traditionally i write alot of hard rock and metal on my guitar and try abit of general rock and what not woth my bass because its easier XD
    as for on the computer ive literally only just started because ive started college, i write alot of trance and dubstep two genres ive learned i have a massive love for <3 i have one track on soundcloud its my VERY FIRST attempt a mixture of trance and dubstep. I could send you the link privately if you'd like to have a listen?

Quote Originally Posted by thrashwolf View Post
    i write alot of trance and dubstep two genres ive learned i have a massive love for <3 i have one track on soundcloud its my VERY FIRST attempt a mixture of trance and dubstep. I could send you the link privately if you'd like to have a listen?
    Awesome! Any time. Trace is pretty much my favorite genre lately. I'm sure I've heard dubstep, just not knowingly.