Thread: New Guy

Default New Guy

I'm not real sure what to say here but, I'll give it a shot. I'm guy who plays in a band and has a family. I play video games by the droves. I have a job that like most Americans, I don't really like but, it pays the bills and I go everyday. Oh and I love diapers.

Been wearing diapers for years now. Everybody who matters knows and, some that don't matter know too much. Came here to talk to like minded individuals and share my interests and experiences with others.

Not really sure what else to say really. Can't wait to get to know you all!

I believe you will find most of us to be the guy or girl next door. Like I've said, I'm just an average guy who happens to wear diapers. It dosen't block my ability to make friends, preach, nor did it keep me from riding with a MC for years.

Welcome to the group and may you find more than you were looking for or expect.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 03-Dec-2011 at 12:52.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzziepuppy View Post
    I'm not real sure what to say here but, I'll give it a shot. I'm guy who plays in a band and has a family. I play video games by the droves. I have a job that like most Americans, I don't really like but, it pays the bills and I go everyday. Oh and I love diapers.

Been wearing diapers for years now. Everybody who matters knows and, some that don't matter know too much. Came here to talk to like minded individuals and share my interests and experiences with others.

Not really sure what else to say really. Can't wait to get to know you all!
    Nice to meet you, fuzziepuppy, and welcome to Adisc!

You say you play in a band, and also play video games. What instrument(s) do you play, or are you vocals? What sort of video game do you prefer?

I'm sure you'll meet many like-minded individuals here; not only with the abdl thing, but also in your musical and gaming interests.

Have a great day!

Nice to meet you all! I play bass and guitar,I keep a beat going on drums but, I can only really play that one beat. I also have a small recording studio in my dining room/kitchen. I wish I could sing, but my best friend of 20 years handles that job. I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket if my life depended on it. Worse yet I can't play and sing at the same time. It's one or the other not both.

As far as games go, wow, I like a lot of different types of games. FPS, some RPG (all that walking around talking to people bores me to tears), Action adventure type games. Currently I'm playing Borderlands with my son, again. Just finished Uncharted 3, not as good as 2 was but still great. Always fall back on Civ Revolution when I can't think of anything else to play. I have both Xbox and PS3, so I play most major titles across both systems. Some things just aren't my thing. I don't really play a lot of sports games. A little golf and boxing. Although I wouldn't do either in real life. Go Figure?

Howdy, and welcome to ADISC from a fellow Washingtonian! Need a drummer for your band?

Stay dry and happy!