Thread: Just another Noob

Default Just another Noob

Well, obviously I'm posting here for the first time. I had hoped to speak with others who have simmiler difficulties with incontinence. It seems that many of the places I've found arent centered towards younger, more active people, or focus more on a specific disease. Looking around here I see a very diverse group, and I'm looking forward to makeing some friends.

Diversity, that we have in abundance.

Welcome to the fold. I hope you enjoy your time as much as I have over the years.

Could you share a little more about yourself? If it helps you can always use the Cheat Sheet.
    Last edited by Khaymen; 02-Dec-2011 at 13:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Diversity, that we have in abundance.
    (love when it runs in abundance, enhances the reckless delight of that wildest of dances.)
    Sorry I was having a gondoliers moment there. (It's an operetta thing)

Welcome to the site! You will certainly find a diverse group of people here.
    It will be easier for everybody to get acquainted with you if you share a little more about yourself.
    Some good things to share would be: What are you interested in? What kind of music do you like? What's your favorite color?

Thank you Khaymen and littlepacifiergirl for your kind replies. Sorry to be so late in replying myself, with the holidays and everything life has kept me away. I've never been much for reading the instructions for something until I'm stumped so I'll admit to having skipped over the cheat sheet.
    Answering specifically to LPG: A few interests include reading (mostly non-fiction, but also a good novel now and then), Any sort of intellegent conversation is always a winner for me, and, not to be too obvious; issues related to incontinence, its managment and etc are always of interest. To that end I suppose I'm partially DL. . . I love to try new products of many types, and to share and learn tips and tricks, and generally try to make a possitive of the experience.
    Musically I'm pretty eclectic, but with a decided pechant for classic rock, folk, and ballads (think John Prine, Kris Kristofferson, and Bob Dylan).
    Favorite color is a stumper. . . I usually say blue, because at least thats an answer, but honestly I'd have to say that either I dont have one, or it's highly dependant on what we're discussing the color of. . .
    Anyway I'm happy to have found the community here, and I'm greatly looking forward to having some time to devote to it.