Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Idea about getting diapers at the store

Default Idea about getting diapers at the store

I just had an idea which may help people who are nervous about getting diapers in real life/being seen getting diapers. What you'd do is make it out to be a game where you're trying get the weirdest look from the cashier. One of the things you could get would be: some kool-aid mix, a ball of twine, motor oil, a pack of straws and some diapers.

By making it into a game, it would relieve the stressfulness of the situation, and would be an easy excuse if you saw anyone you knew.

feel free to input your thoughts of the idea.

me and my friend do stuff like that. Quite funny, he bought a bottle, I bought a bib and paci.

Yes it does help with buying diapers but I don't do it anymore cuz if somebody I know see me I'll say my cousin is staying over and he wets the bed or something like that.

Buy laxatives, sleeping pills, diapers, bottle, paci, rope, and alcohol (if you're old enough)

my sister has done stuff like that a few times. she said her favorite purchase was a cake mix & rat poison.
    cashier seemed a little scared with that one...

hehe, one time I went to the store and bought Ipecac, soda, cake mix, and some laxatives. The cashier gave me a really weird face. hahaha

i had a friend who actually went into a store and bought catfood and condoms.

• One single banana
    • One cucumber
    • One carrot
    • A bottle of lube.

Can't go wrong!

A friend of mine bought a mens bodybuilding magazine (with all the disgustingly muscular men), lube, and tampons. He definitely got an interesting look for that one!