Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers in the cold.

Default Diapers in the cold.

Are diapers good at keeping your but warm?

yes they add an extra layer of thermal warmth when its cold out and a safety net if your bundled up and cant get to a bathroom quick enough when outside in the snow or wrapped up in the blankets and don't want to get out of bed.

Yep, diapers rock in the winter time, so cozy. They are not so great on sticky summer days

Yes, diapers do add something that underwear never could for me, they are warm and soft. It is really nice to wear diapers in winter.

Nothing like that extra layer of insulation to keep yourself cozy and warm. At least until you wet them, or I guess i mean about 20 minutes after you wet them. A freshly wet diaper is even more warm and cozy than a dry one. That feeling doesn't last long however, sooner that you like the wet becomes a bit clammy and cold which is not good in winter (or summer for that matter).

For some reason I've never had a problem with my diaper getting cold as most of you state that happens to you once you wet. Mine consistently stays warm for a long period of time. On a side note, if you plan on being outside playing in the snow and have a diaper on make sure you have the snowpants that go over you shoulders because snow down your pants is the worst!

Lol I know a lot of people on here don't mind a full diaper but I am betting you would mind if it was full of snow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattfox View Post
    Are diapers good at keeping your but warm?
    I think so.