Thread: "kinda" new here!

goodtimesX2

Default "kinda" new here!

Well, this is my second account. My first one was just "goodtimes" but somewhere in the cross fire of the security breach in the summer and everyone having to reset thier passwords. I was'nt able to do so. So here I am.(I know most forums don't allow this. I'll assume it's the same here, but please trust me when I say I've tried resetting the password countless times and for whatever reason it won't work.)

I'm 22, Male and a DL.

I've partaken in the lifestyle to it's fullest off and on since about 2001. Before hand DL being more of a curiosity then anything plus having been just a kid at the time, getting my hands on diapers was'nt easy or common.

I prefer goodnites over anything, mainly for the discreetness and comfort. I've tried several adult products, I like them just as much but the bulk and overall size does'nt work in my favor. I'm almost always surrounded by other people therefore discreet is a must.

I'm a very easy going person and I really enjoy chatting about anything. I'm a manly man but I seem to have the gift of gab. I most of my free time hanging with friends and enjoying life. Although on an almost daily basis I have to make presentations as part of making a living, I totally lack the ability of presenting myself in this form, along side the someone reserved subject.
    I don't mind discussing the subject so much when behind a screen, although you'll find I'm not as open until I've warmed up to you and we've exchanged some friendly banter.

I've got an encyclopedia of random knowledge, trust me you have'nt met random facts until you've met me. I'm no geek(or at least I'm told I don't give off that idea) but I've taken a strong liking to history over time and that's where alot of my extensive randomness lies. Although I'm 22 years old and spent my childhood in the modern era, I'm very old school once you get to know me. Some may find that odd for my age, but that's who I am. IDK.

I also have the tendency to ramble on and on....so I'ma stop for now.

As I've mentioned above I enjoy meaning conversation, so if you'd like to hear anymore, please drop me a PM or catch me in the chat rooms(most often late at night).

Thanks,

GTX2

Have you tried to email [email protected]?

Because, unfortunately they will most likely end up closing this account. They are pretty strict about the one account per user thing.

But welcome back, hope you get this all straightened out.

goodtimesX2

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Have you tried to email [email protected]?

Because, unfortunately they will most likely end up closing this account. They are pretty strict about the one account per user thing.

But welcome back, hope you get this all straightened out.
    I honestly can't remember if I've emailed Moo or not, I seem to recall when I first encoutered the issue I did. but having just checked my email inbox and no record of a responce. maybe not.

Not a big deal if they close this account, but hopefully I'll be able to erect the old account at the same time.

GT

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimesX2 View Post
    I honestly can't remember if I've emailed Moo or not, I seem to recall when I first encoutered the issue I did. but having just checked my email inbox and no record of a responce. maybe not.

Not a big deal if they close this account, but hopefully I'll be able to erect the old account at the same time.

GT
    Probably worth trying it again, or making a request in the request forum (not sure if that will do anything, but can't hurt). Like ABalex said, it's likely the current account will get closed, but if you get the original back not a loss, and I wouldn't think much else will happen besides that.

One account to a member, so you'll need to get that straightened out. The address provided above is the way to go. Hope to see you back soon.