Thread: From Amazon

Default From Amazon

If i order from a special shop and they say their orders are fulfilled by amazon, will the box be amazon? and will it say diapers or whatever like that on the box? Ive personally contacted a seller before and they shipped discreetly, but does amazon?

If you click on "Fulfilled by Amazon," this is the explanation you get:

Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's own warehouses, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these items. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime.
    So yes, it ships from Amazon in Amazon packaging. I would contact the shop first, then Amazon, to ask about what exactly will be on the package.

I did, but amazon customer service is brutal, i figured id trust people on here that have ordered, rather than use their customer service, being non of them understand what i asked