Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What albums are you listening to lately?

Default What albums are you listening to lately?

What music are you guys listening to lately? I've been loving Mylo Xyloto, and their are a few tracks on Fallen Empires I'm really enjoying as well. I listen to Toxicity often, and Linkin Park's new underground album is great.

It's not exactly an album, but this is the only time of year I listen to it:

Online Radio Player

Nirvana: Bleach, Incesticide, In Utero. But I recently got their "With the Lights Out" CD set, and I LOVE it!

Big bang... It's kpop... So catchy even though I can't understand it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post

Looking forward to picking up Nightwish's 'Imaginarium'
    Have to agree with RTR and Mastodon.

Recently it's been Metallica's S&M album, Machine Head's Unto the Locust and Ill Nino's Revolution, Revolucion. eventually it will probably be Korn's The Path of Totality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pajamakitten
    Name:  gj.gif
Views: 118
Size:  8.0 KB

I was planning on seeing them live on the Defenders of the Faith III tour, later decided to save for Download festival instead.

New Machine Head is fucking top-notch.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    ...Korn's The Path of Totality.
    Were you a fan of Korn before the run-up to this album?

The band never really struck a chord with me till I heard tracks from the new album. I tend not to stray too far from conventional heavy metal, but I can't deny it's refreshing to hear metal that's heavy in different way than what I'm familiar with. Looking forward to it. Though I am a little concerned the tracks they have released are both Skrillex produced. Relying on his popularity a little too much for my liking. Just makes me suspect that the other-non Skrillex produced/ft. tracks must be a pile of wank.

For those not in the know:

"Narcissistic Cannibal"
    "Get Up!"
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 01-Dec-2011 at 14:34.