Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice in diaper

Default Ice in diaper

Has anyone actually put ice in their diapers. I have a couple times, at first it feels really good,because the diaper absorbs the cold,but when you sit it is uncomftorable.

Hmm no but I have considered going the other way on that and putting some hot sauce in my diaper, maybe Tabasco or Texas Pete's

Why would you put ice in your diaper?
    Just curious.

I have tried this. It most certainly does not feel good.

After about 20s, your butt and/or sensitive bits are coated in water at the freezing point, where they will remain for 5-10 minutes until the ice is completely melted. It very quickly becomes very much not fun.

I really don't understand the appeal to this. Now putting ice down a friend's diaper... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I really don't understand the appeal to this. Now putting ice down a friend's diaper... :P

What about putting hot sauce down an enemy's diaper?

It feels good to me, its a rush. i personally like the feel

Maybe when it really hot out but frankly I will not even wear out in the snow because of how wet an frozen diapers get.

I once poured water into diapers and put them in the freezer. Took them out before frozen solid, kind of slushy.
    Putting that on was *coooold* Let me tell you, junior down there was *really* junior afterwards.

Mind you, I did this because my very fevered mind thought that was the best thing to combat my very high temperature at that time.
    I also put my erzats icepacks in my armpits, and it really did lower my body temp.