Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Debate Topic Ever (it's AB-ish)

Default Best Debate Topic Ever (it's AB-ish)

YouTube - Point Counterpoint: Teddy Bear or Blankey?

I really don't think I need to say anything else. Well, at least until some people respond.

The same guys made this one too...though even though it's funny, it's not AB-ish.

YouTube - Point Counterpoint: Candyland or Hungry Hungry Hippos?

(Sorry if this has been posted already...I'm new and haven't looked through everything on the site.)

Teddy bears and plushies surely win since you can have a small army of them surrounding you. I got 4 myself, 3 dogs and Winnie The Pooh. Winnie The Pooh can smash honey pots over some mother %&*#ers head thus ending the battle even before it starts. Then I got the 3 dogs as well, nothings getting me.

Cows are the best for animals...They will gore you to death and trample the remains...Besides, everyone else's opinion is wrong, so I win n.n

Plushies are best. Looking to buy me a cow and a wolf one so my penguin has friends lol

I think the best defense against the boogieman is to have BOTH a horde of teddies (and other plushies...killer bunnies come to mind!) AND the shield/cloak of invisibility that is otherwise known as a blankie!

LOLz @ the Candyland/Hungry Hungry Hippos debate...that's a no-brainer! Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I think the best defense against the boogieman is to have BOTH a horde of teddies (and other plushies...killer bunnies come to mind!) AND the shield/cloak of invisibility that is otherwise known as a blankie!
    You said that, I thought of Crash for some reason, and I teared up!

But back to business!

Candyland or Hungry, Hungry Hippos? Is this seriously even contested? Of course the better of the two would be Hungry, Hungry Hippos. What stupid-****ing-kid in their right mind is ever going to choose some bullshitulous game like Candyland when you can munch the shit out of some white balls as a hungry, hungry hippo? There was no thinking involved, no real skill, just bash-bash-bash until your colored fat-ass hippopotamus eats his share of ball-food! When you won, you got to pry the balls out of your hippo's ass, put'em in the middle, and make them eat them all over again.

One of the other sweet parts of Hungry, Hungry Hippos was punching your friend in the face. When your hippo devoured a ball, you reached over, balled a fist, and pushed his nose right in. There's nothing more ultimately badass than blood on the playing field, and Hungry, Hungry Hippos isn't something you want to **** around with or pussy-foot around. Hungry, Hungry Hippos is a way of life, not just some retarded game. There are secret cults dedicated to Saturday night Hungry, Hungry Hippo tournaments, and when the loser is revealed, he gets castrated right there in front of everyone, and his de-fleshed scrotum is used as one of the balls in the next Hungry, Hungry Hippos game. It's a perfect replacement, because his nuts have got to be small if he didn't have the testosterone enough to man up and bash the shit out of his cult friends in a game of the most ingenius sport ever created.

Ha ha...only at *B sites can I post this and have people take it so seriously. I only meant to post this clip out of humor, and yet immediately people passionately defend their plushies. I just think it's funny and awesome that these guys made their fake debate on this topic and that they act it out so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Rance View Post

Candyland or Hungry, Hungry Hippos? Is this seriously even contested? Of course the better of the two would be Hungry, Hungry Hippos. What stupid-****ing-kid in their right mind is ever going to choose some bullshitulous game like Candyland when you can munch the shit out of some white balls as a hungry, hungry hippo? There was no thinking involved, no real skill, just bash-bash-bash until your colored fat-ass hippopotamus eats his share of ball-food! When you won, you got to pry the balls out of your hippo's ass, put'em in the middle, and make them eat them all over again.

One of the other sweet parts of Hungry, Hungry Hippos was punching your friend in the face. When your hippo devoured a ball, you reached over, balled a fist, and pushed his nose right in. There's nothing more ultimately badass than blood on the playing field, and Hungry, Hungry Hippos isn't something you want to **** around with or pussy-foot around. Hungry, Hungry Hippos is a way of life, not just some retarded game. There are secret cults dedicated to Saturday night Hungry, Hungry Hippo tournaments, and when the loser is revealed, he gets castrated right there in front of everyone, and his de-fleshed scrotum is used as one of the balls in the next Hungry, Hungry Hippos game. It's a perfect replacement, because his nuts have got to be small if he didn't have the testosterone enough to man up and bash the shit out of his cult friends in a game of the most ingenius sport ever created.
    Do note that the topic for debate was concerning the "sexiness" of the two games, not the quality or amount of fun in them.

I can't choose, I need both. You always feel safe and snuggly wrapped up in a blankie, but it's always great to have a friend to snuggle with. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by teddy564339 View Post
    Do note that the topic for debate was concerning the "sexiness" of the two games, not the quality or amount of fun in them.
    Pffft! Fun? Fun doesn't matter when you're playing the shit out of some Hungry, Hungry Hippos so you don't lose your baby-maker!