Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanting to find someone just like you?

Default Wanting to find someone just like you?

I was just wondering how many people, if not everyone, dreams of finding a partner with the same fetish or likes of diapers as them?

I know personally I find myself over thinking on the issue. Since human nature dictates that we prefer to be with others, I assume it's a large amount of people, but i wanted to ask anyway.

Sure people want to be with people they feel will understand them and the things they enjoy. Also people want to have common interests. When I have a partner I'll want to be there to take care of them diaper lover or not. If I find someone who enjoys diapers or uses them as a security blanket or just as something they enjoy instead of a fetish like I do then I'm sure it could make for a better relationship.

I personally would love to find that person for me haha. If for any other reason that to know that your really understood by them. That would be the main thing with me, i want to be with someone who really understands me.

I'd love to have a companion that would embrace Ab/Dl'ism, however if not it's ok. However knowing Ab/Dl'ism enough to know i'm pretty much going to have these desires my whole life, I'm pretty much going to make sure whoever my companion is, understands my fetish, and is ok with it.

I can totally relate with wishing I had a companion that was in to it

Personally I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with another AB, because I don't want to be in the CG position.

I'm not sure if I'd want a relationship with anyone If I did though I'd be thrilled to find someone willing to be a caretaker for me. Living with another AB/DL would be cool too - we could be baby bros

I would love to find someone like me, an AB would be awesome because I think I would want to be a caretaker. But it's not nessesary for me in a relationship, if it's going to be a long term relationship then they have to be comfortable and accepting of my "thing".

I haven't had a chance to try any of the CG or AB play yet, but I think that if I had someone that was also into it, I would want to try both! and perhaps switch off from time to time. i think that would be nice I wouldn't want to be greedy and never be the GC, I would want my partner to feel fulfilled also, which in turn would make me happier.

Butterfly Mage

I love my spouse very much, but I am glad that we are different enough from each other that we have not become bored with one another after 14 years.