Thread: Best Diaper

Default Best Diaper

Ok, so I was wondering of the following three which is the best all round diaper. Bambino, Abena Abri form X-plus, and the dry 24/7. Note I am planning to wear these in public and school and such. So I was wondering, what do you guys think?

If you are worried about being caught then don't wear any of those. They are all thick and loud. If you are willing to take some risk and really want to wear one, then wear what ever you like best. I recommend staying clear of bambino in public because if you do get caught they can't be explained by medial disability. I doubt you need to wear any of these otherwise you already would be, so to start out I would try something a bit lower risk. Goodnites (if they fit) are a good first time public diaper just as long as you stay dry. Store brands or normal quality diapers like attends are also a good idea because they are not too thick or loud.

If you want to wear at all in public, accept that there is some risk and that the fancier the diaper the higher the risk. If you want to go all out, then by all means choose your favorite product and enjoy. If you just want the thrill of wearing in public, but are nervous about being caught, then I suggest starting small and building up.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    If you are worried about being caught then don't wear any of those. They are all thick and loud. If you are willing to take some risk and really want to wear one, then wear what ever you like best. I recommend staying clear of bambino in public because if you do get caught they can't be explained by medial disability. I doubt you need to wear any of these otherwise you already would be, so to start out I would try something a bit lower risk. Goodnites (if they fit) are a good first time public diaper just as long as you stay dry. Store brands or normal quality diapers like attends are also a good idea because they are not too thick or loud.

If you want to wear at all in public, accept that there is some risk and that the fancier the diaper the higher the risk. If you want to go all out, then by all means choose your favorite product and enjoy. If you just want the thrill of wearing in public, but are nervous about being caught, then I suggest starting small and building up.
    I've gone in public wearing Bambinos (Classicos) under my clothes before, no one noticed and the crinkle was not even audible in the slightest, at least where I was (grocery store, gas station, public park). Believe it or not, 98% of people around you in public don't give 1/8 of a shit about what type of underwear you are wearing, and will not even notice you diapered unless you make it publicly visible or mess it, both of which require being absolutely crazy and inconsiderate to do.

I wouldn't recommend wearing to school, however. One reason being that there are a shitload of pants'ing jackasses, and also in the unlikely situation that you are caught wearing diapers, your reputation is fucked for eternity. Trust me, it's NOT worth the risk.

I wouldn't recommend wearing to school, however. One reason being that there are a shitload of pants'ing jackasses, and also in the unlikely situation that you are caught wearing diapers, your reputation is fucked for eternity. Trust me, it's NOT worth the risk.
    Yeah I see your point, I guess I wont wear in school then. Thanks for the tip.

I have already worn Depends diapers and they suck. The leak and if they leaked on me in public, that would have been embarrassing. Therefore, I am willing to take the risk and get some good quality diapers that will prevent such an occurrence. I would rather have a thicker diaper that doesn't leak than one that does. And like IantheFox said, most of the time no one will even pay attention to what type of underwear you are wearing and even if they do, its very hard to tell in the first place.

Fuck bambinos the tapes suck so bad bro go abena

DrunknFox

I've worn Abenas under skinny jeans to school and no one noticed. And those were the big kind, the M4s. Those were the days...