Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this happened to you?

Default Has this happened to you?

Lately I've begun wearing more at night...from like once a week to 3-4 times a week. Now I find when I try to sleep without being diapered, it's harder for me to fall asleep. I eventually go back to "normal" sleep patterns after a couple of nights. Has anything like this happened to you?

yes, i started wearing a diaper once a week, then could not sleep without it,now wear them 24/7, seven days a week

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by kidcody07 View Post
    Lately I've begun wearing more at night...from like once a week to 3-4 times a week. Now I find when I try to sleep without being diapered, it's harder for me to fall asleep. I eventually go back to "normal" sleep patterns after a couple of nights. Has anything like this happened to you?
    Yes, it's what's our body gets used to etc

No, but it's annoying when I wake up in the early AM and realize "Dammit I'm not wearing a diaper, now I have to get up to pee..." It makes me mad. Therefore I usually wear a diaper to bed

Yeppers, I used to struggle to sleep properly when padded now its the opposite. Although I still have insomnia many nights.

PMC556

Its the same idea. I cant sleep with my shirt on at night. And if i do then it takes longer for me to fall asleep. Same concept.

I struggle to fall asleep wearing a diaper at all. And I always wake up to pee. I can't hardly pee laying down at all so I end up standing up and flooding my diaper which has shifted and is no longer as tight as it was when I went to bed so it leaks all over the place. So long story short I just don't wear to bed. I wish I could but I sleep better when I don't.

I can and do however take short naps on my days off while wearing diapers. I generally wake up and then wet and my girlfriend changes me shortly thereafter.

Yes! I find that I feel more relaxed (and sleepy) when I'm wearing! It's definately harder to sleep without, and takes me a week to get back into the swing of normal sleep.

When I first started to wear diapers overnight (not 24/7) I had the same problem that I could get to sleep easily and also waking up several times in the middle of the night.

Since I'm now used to wearing them once/twice a week, I go to sleep without waking up because I am- or am not wearing them.

I think it is something your body has to get used to and when it does, it should go away..

Jay

ps. I don't sleep very well lately, but there's no connection with the diaper wearing (BF troubles )

I was exactly the same - when I first started wearing diapers (before going 24/7) I found it very difficult to settle down at night, probably due to the "I'm in a diaper! Cool!" feeling. However, as I wore more often I found that being diapered in bed allowed me to regress much easier and in turn to allow me to drift off to sleep easier. Since going 24/7 I've only slept undiapered once (I ran out of diapers ) and struggled to sleep that time.