Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone think having a diaper fetish keeps u a virgin

Default Does anyone think having a diaper fetish keeps u a virgin

Hey everyone wondering if anyone thinks liking diapers keeps u from having regular sex with normal woman. Because im 21 and im still a virgin and it really bothers me alot. I feel like im missing a big part of life not experiencing sex yet. I have gf but shes over weight and i am not. Shes an a AB mostly and she doesn't want to have sex till marriage. I don't want to wait till then ive already waited long enough. I just feel like im being held back from the diaper fetish and i cant stand that. And i always wonder damn what if i die tomorrow a virgin and i think about how shitty that would be. I basically feel like a loser basically substituting the diaper over real sex. What are your guys opinion on that?

Uhm...If you just want sex, then you don't really need diapers for it...Being 21 and a virgin isn't that bad...Now if you were 41, that would be a bit more embarrassing...But only you can change that...

It's not the diapers, it's you (r partner).

If she wants to wait till marriage, it has NOTHING to do with AB/Dl ism, from what it sounds like.

Sex is great, but if you love this girl, especially that you have a partner who is also AB (many people on this site would kill for that), don't be a typical horny virgin and lose someone you love because she won't have sex.

So I suggest talking to her about your desires. If she still disagrees, then you wait, or leave her.

Korey

Hmmmmmmm yeah buddy like its been said before... If not handled properly, this fetish can be a pretty serious problem in enjoying "regular" life. It does really set you back in a lot of ways and causes quite a few mental anxiety issues...

Like you said... Your fat and your girlfriend isn't, you want sex and she doesn't. Maybe I would recommend trying to put off this fetish and go hard at trying to get a reggo girlfriend... Yeahhhh maybe once you find out what youv'e been missing, you'll wonder why you had this ridiculous fetish in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Korey View Post
    Hmmmmmmm yeah buddy like its been said before... If not handled properly, this fetish can be a pretty serious problem in enjoying "regular" life. It does really set you back in a lot of ways and causes quite a few mental anxiety issues...

Like you said... Your fat and your girlfriend isn't, you want sex and she doesn't. Maybe I would recommend trying to put off this fetish and go hard at trying to get a reggo girlfriend... Hmmmm maybe once you find out what youv'e been missing, you'll wonder why you had this ridiculous fetish in the first place.

Reggo? What is so horrible about her actually doing what she believes in, and waiting till marriage? I think she is very respectable to sticking to her beliefs.

Ridiculous fetish? ABDL-ism will NOT go away when he has sex. People don't have uncommon fetishes to replace sex.

Bear, don't get the wrong idea. Your urges won't go away if you have sex.

No...I have a diaper fetish and I'm not a virgin, hell I can get sex anytime I want Anyway it also not because she over weight, some people like to wait until their marry to have sex because it supposed to be more special or something....If you love her enough then you well wait until she really to have sex.

Im not fat, she is and shes not just a little fat its pretty bad. I really do love her
    and i want to stay together especially because were both like diapers but i just wish she would just lose alot of weight and then id defiantly consider marrying her. I just feel the diaper fetish has limited me to her. We had a big fight about sex before marriage and broke up for a while. I got really depressed and felt bad like i shot in the heart and couldn't take it without her because shes the only one that understands me. We both agreed to get back together as long as we didn't have sex until marriage. I just really wish she was ok with it before marriage then id feel like i was doing something right and normal. We been going out for 6 months and we still never changed each other yet not even wore around each other.

"but i just wish she would just lose alot of weight and then id defiantly consider marrying her"

If you love her, why do you care about weight? That sounds like a reason NOT to get married to her. If you can't love her no matter what she looks like, you don't love her at all.
    >_>

Also i forgot to mention she told me that she was molested by her grandpa, and girl raped her a year ago she has alot of problems. So im sure thats why she feels that way and i respect that but i dont know if i want to be sucked down into her problems and never do what i want in life.

its not just because shes fat ive accepted that and still like her but shes really negative sometimes and is self destructive at times im just worried ill never get any closer with her and miss out on a more rewarding relationship with someone else but the diaper fetish always holds me back from dating someone normal so i turn back to her.
    Last edited by Peachy; 24-Aug-2008 at 04:56. Reason: merging double post - put all of your thoughts into one post!

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    "but i just wish she would just lose alot of weight and then id defiantly consider marrying her"

If you love her, why do you care about weight? That sounds like a reason NOT to get married to her. If you can't love her no matter what she looks like, you don't love her at all.
    >_>
    I agree with you 100%....it doesn't matter what she look like, if you love her then you well marry her no matter what she look like.