Thread: Anyone else what baby toys for christmas

Default Anyone else what baby toys for christmas

Does anyone else what get baby toys for christmas add to your already own christmas list.

Here my small list for christmas

Fisher Price Little People
    Fisher Price Magic Rattle pooh
    Fisher Price Tumble Time Tiger
    Than I want few AB thing online too.

Then told my parents to get me what ever else decide for christmas however would like nursery done but said tax season for what can wait 2 or 3 months about.
    Last edited by Poohbearboy; 29-Nov-2011 at 16:20.

yay that sounds fun, wish my parents would get me stuff

What do buy them hide them with diapers if live with parents I used do it all the time when my mom and dad didn’t know. The best place to hide stuff. If you got plenty of room is behind your dresser drawer nobody will ever think of looking there. It's a really good place to put stuff. All you got a do is pull out the drawer stash your stuff in the back of it but still make sure you're able to close it when you're done.

Baby toys are alright... I usually only go for building blocks and dinosaur figurines though. Recently, I saw a toy online that is like a rattle, but is actually a baby-proof case for an iPod Touch. You can load it up with baby-friendly apps and it's like a baby computer that you can shake and drool all over. >.<

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqYOKj4E6dpKZtupBOoWr5ZFB!~~60_1.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	6788

We have a large Thomas the Tank set sitting in our kitchen for our grandson. I'd love to open it and play with it. My wife said I could, but I remained adultish and left it alone. He'll play with it more than I will, but on Christmas, we'll probably play with it together if he shares it with me...haha.