Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you think

Default Tell me what you think

Well I changed my avatar and got myself a new signature So post and tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I personally liked it better the other way
    Im just trying to go with a new look,the lowrider look is very in for some reason,but do you really think I should change my avatar back and change my signature?

The low rider thing was "in" like 5 years ago...Do what you want, but I liked it better the other way

You know now that I think about it... I think I will change my avatar back the way it was.
    is this better?

Ive changed my avatar back,but I still want to add a custom signature that matches with my avatar, are there any ideas.
    Last edited by Martin; 24-Aug-2008 at 15:14. Reason: Merging doublepost, use the edit button

I have never seen you before in my life, so I think it's safe to say that I haven't noticed a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    I have never seen you before in my life, so I think it's safe to say that I haven't noticed a difference.
    Thats because I changed it back,now if you do want to see what the new avatar was than here it isClick image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnailCA4T4OH3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	5.2 KB 
ID:	122 and here is the signatureClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Sur_13.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	123

I like the new one better, if your into low riders say it, don't worry about anything that isn't new if you think it's you go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I like the new one better, if your into low riders say it, don't worry about anything that isn't new if you think it's you go for it.
    Well I am into low riders, but I have to wait for more opinions before I change my avatar so I won't end up dissapointing my friends ^_^