Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone :)

Thumbs up Hey everyone :)

Hello everyone. My name is kyle. I found this site uppon being bored and just looking for something to do. I thought it would be nice to talk to people about this stuff. I'm not obsessed with it. I like to play poker, [removed], I work at a girls clothing store. By the way I'm a guy so its pretty cool. There's not much more I can think of right now so if you have any questions just ask
    Last edited by Nihlus; 29-Nov-2011 at 13:54.

Welcome! c: cool that you're interested! Florida is a pretty awesome state c:

Funny that you mentioned it. My family went the other day with out me cause I had to work.. epic fail. They said it was pretty awsome tho xD

Omg I would have been so mad! The only criticism I have for Disney though, is this: not enough upgrading! Most of the rides are the same they've been since the 80s..and I understand the whole "wanting to preserve the parks history" but I feel keeping everything to date is a huge necessity l:

---------- Post added at 02:07 ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 ----------

Especially with the price it takes to get in >.>

Lmaoo I'm sure they have new rides.. they must because they come out with new disney movies all the time.. but I just hope they don't have the old rides still with the old materials they used to make them... that would be bad.

They just change the theme every now and again don't they? I mean, the ride itself stays the same, they just give it a new "cover"?

(that's what they used to do at Drayton Manor anyway.)

Obviously I'm guessing that if safer, more efficient ride parts are made, that they would upgrade them surely?

Quote Originally Posted by NutFreeFruitcake View Post
    Game/format, stakes, (former) site(s), winrate in BB/100?
    Texas holdem. The format? I tend to play tornament style a lot. I can play for 5 bucks a game or buy ins of 100 dollars. I used to play on fulltilt and my win rate would be like 70/100