Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much until they leak?

Miku

Default How much until they leak?

How many full wettings can a Molicare Super Plus take before it leaks? And how many full wettings can an Abena Air Plus take before it leaks?

Also, does Amazon *always* ship discreetly when you order diapers?

AFAIK amazon always ships discretely no matter what you buy.. the shipments i get always come in an amazon box with just a shipping label on it...

Miku

I see.. That problem solved then. But how many full wettings does it take to make a molicare super plus leak? And how many to make an Abena Air Plus leak?

See, I was wanting to order some of those off Amazon (I think the color of molicares are cute.. and i prefer cloth backed diapers, so i want the air plus over the plastic backed abenas) and maybe wear in public and wet them, but I don't want to leak after like 2 full wettings.. So how much can each diaper take before they leak?

It all depends. They usually have an ounce absorbency rating. Since everyone is different, it's kind of hard to say, "They'll leak after 2 wettings, or 3 wettings." Might find out how much they are rated at, and then measure how much you pee, when you REALLY have to go.

Miku

Well can you give me an average or something..? :s

Are you serious? I mean really, this is a ridiculous question. Of course, it depends completely on how much pee constitutes a "wetting" for you. One thing I can pretty much guarantee...either diaper will happily hold one complete wetting from anyone, no problem. So have fun!

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen View Post
    AFAIK amazon always ships discretely no matter what you buy.. the shipments i get always come in an amazon box with just a shipping label on it...
    That's not always the case (although it usually is). If you're willing to sacrifice a little extra cash choose to get your order gift wrapped - that way it will definitely ship discreetly

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    That's not always the case (although it usually is). If you're willing to sacrifice a little extra cash choose to get your order gift wrapped - that way it will definitely ship discreetly
    Why isn't it always the case? :s What else would they package it in?