Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Store Brands

Default Good Store Brands

I've been running low on money lately, so I've downgraded from Abena Supers to CVS Pharmacy brand.

I have to say, the CVS are not that bad. They hold a decent amount and have great tapes. The only downside, is that they're paper backed...But this is actually a good thing for these reasons. One, they're very breathable and good on the skin. And two, the tapes really fasten to the paper material, they never unstick. Three, because the paper is much more discreet than noisy plastic. But don't get me wrong, I'd take plastic over paper any day.

I'm very impressed with these store brands, and I've bought another pack because I liked them so much.

I was wondering, does anyone else know any good store brands I should try? The reason I got the CVS brand, was because someone on this site in some topic said that they were good. But I might be confusing CVS with Walgreens ...I dunno..Let's hear it yall, what's good?

I'm pretty sure CVS and Walgreens are like exactly the same...You could try Assurances, which are Walmart brand...They are plastic backed

I used CVS untill they started using that spun bond stuff, after I used up all the CVS plastic diapers that were left in the stores in my area, I started useing the Assurance diapers.

I would say there close in the way they are made, but I like useing plastic and I hate the other stuff, so I'll stick to the assurance for now.

Secret

Actualy I tried the CVS brand and by some miracle it was plasic backed? It was a white and blue packaging. They held up well and they were the best ones ive tried so far. I highly recomend them.

I heard that Assurances is good store band and cheap too....I need to try them out one of these days....

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    Actualy I tried the CVS brand and by some miracle it was plasic backed? It was a white and blue packaging. They held up well and they were the best ones ive tried so far. I highly recomend them.
    The old kind are plastic backed, the new and improved version is in a green packaging and now paper backed.

And yes Eddy, the Assurances are great for store brands. But i've already tried them, so I was looking for something new. It's always fun to try a new diaper, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by diapeybabybrian View Post
    The old kind are plastic backed, the new and improved version is in a green packaging and now paper backed.

And yes Eddy, the Assurances are great for store brands. But i've already tried them, so I was looking for something new. It's always fun to try a new diaper, you know?
    Yep but I'm low on cash so they have to wait until I get some....

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'm pretty sure CVS and Walgreens are like exactly the same...You could try Assurances, which are Walmart brand...They are plastic backed
    I was curious as to which Assurance diapers are plastic backed. I like the plastic feeling. Oh and do the Assurance diapers work well??

I've had some good luck with the prevail brand. I'm not sure if they are exactly a store brand, but i've seen them at stores that don't necessarily have their own store brand, we have them at Kinney's, though I think those are limited to the northeast. There generally just as good as the depends from what I've found but are a few dollars less expensive. They are cloth backed though.