Thread: Reaccepting myself.

Default Reaccepting myself.

Well, I guess this is my reintroduction I was a member a few years ago it seems like such a long time but I guess a lot has happened in these short few years. So here is my short little back story.
    My name is Bear(gotta get to know me for my real name) I am a college student right now hoping to graduate soon and right now I am trying to regain my grasp on the world. I have a lot of confidence issues and other issues that lead me to two years of some Hunter Thompson-esque drug use and after I had a bit too much a few times I quit cold turkey worst few weeks of my life but I'm two years clean at 21 years old and I'm really loving life right now. I don't drink at all but I still smoke a little bit.
    My DL side of me has kinda always been there I used to sneak out to use the bathroom and I would fill my jacket pocket with the pull ups and goodnites people had donated that they didn't use. Then there was a short time my parents bought them for me and let me do what I wanted and now they don't know I still do it the last package they bought for me was on my 7th birthday. After that I did not buy them til I was 13 and a store was built in biking distance from my house. Been a part of the internet community for over 8 years probably closer to 10.
    Other than the abdl side I love white water rafting, really anything to do with water. Swimming, surfing, scuba, and I love to hike. I really like to read and I am pretty great at video games. I think a lot about a lot of things and love talking to people about bigger things like problems in the world and questions of the universe. I am always working to make myself a better person so I can be good enough when the right girl comes along. But because of me liking diapers and a few other "quirks" I can be a bit guarded and I guess I'm here to try and let that guard down.
    Well thanks for reading that if you did and sorry if it was too long haven't really done this before.

Welcome to the site . Really hope we can help you accept this side of yourself fully . We are a pretty accepting bunch, and your story isn't that unique. Hope you find friends and fun here . Are you a furry as well? Or is the name nothing to do with that? :X

Edit: bleh, just noticed the DF bit, guess you are a furry .

Thanks for the nice intro. your sure to be excepted on ADISC. I'm surprised Bear was an open name. Welcome!

Lol yeah I totally am a bit of a furry and I was so shocked the name was open, I usually have to be far more elaborate.

edit: Loopy did you ever have your character drawn by furryjadefox
    Last edited by Bear; 29-Nov-2011 at 06:22.