Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long can you wear a nappy for?

Default How long can you wear a nappy for?

My girlfriend put me in the one I'm wearing at about 3am, and it's now coming up to 4pm - I usually get irritated by now but I'm okay, gonna see if I can make it close to 24hours.

What's the longest you've worn for?

I love super thick, layered diapers, and wearing them as long as possible. I do 24 hrs. frequently, sometimes as long as a day and a half. Once I get a diaper nice and squishy, I hate to take it off.

This nappy has a stated capacity of over 4l - so that's 2 days worth of urine!! Just makes me wonder what reasoning there is for such high capacities!

Vroeger

Quote Originally Posted by Overnight View Post
    My girlfriend put me in the one I'm wearing at about 3am, and it's now coming up to 4pm - I usually get irritated by now but I'm okay, gonna see if I can make it close to 24hours.

What's the longest you've worn for?
    You mean a wet diaper? I have once worn a dry diaper for 3 days, but I wouldn't try that with a wet diaper...

Quote Originally Posted by Overnight View Post
    This nappy has a stated capacity of over 4l - so that's 2 days worth of urine!! Just makes me wonder what reasoning there is for such high capacities!
    The capacity is always higher than you can actually use. If you reach the capacity it will leak when you sit down, and it means that it is completely filled including the rear side.

The best indicator of when you should consider changing is the moment you feel uncomfortable or start to smell. Having said that the longest I've worn a diaper for was a whole day and night... I guess I didn't need to pee much that time

I pee a lot... Even a dry24/7 only lasts me about 8 hours :p
    Then again, I'm usually interested in a change about that time anyhow... It starts getting a little heavy... Dry's swell pretty good

Overnight, or about a max of 8 hours in a wet diaper, otherwise I run the risk of itchy skin irritation or even a rash! In a messy diaper it's even riskier as far as how long I can "last" in it. Lately I don't push a messy one past a few hours.

I've learned that it's better not to push it.

however long it lasts usually, if im in a quality diaper that could last until morning but if its a less absorbant one only a few hours

I dont think I've ever been wet for more than an hour

I try to wear them as long as possible. Depending what type I am wearing it could range from a few hours to over a day and I have never had a rash from them.