Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I leaft the recipt on the table

Exclamation I leaft the recipt on the table

Oh crap... I bought a pack of tena slips and a pair of shaving razors (which surprisingly aren't related between them) I came back from the pharmacy at around 6:15 pm
    well, a couple minutes ago, at 9:15 I went downstairs to see what I could have for dinner, and guess what?... the recipt, clearly stating I bought tena diapers was there, on the table, in plain sight with the text pointing upwards. I have no idea of what to think... I was sooo stupid.. -.-

If someone found it, I hope it was mom... if she did, she'll probably see that the time window, fits perfectly with the time I was alone at home.

So, a little recommendation, if you buy them at the store, ALWAYS throw the ticket in your wallet ):

Why even bring it along with you... I always dispose of that unwanted evidence at the scene.

I had a very similar thing happen to me years ago. I was never confronted. I suppose that if I had been, I'd have shrugged and suggested that perhaps I was wrongly charged for part of somebody else's purchase. It happens sometimes.

I wouldn't worry about it, you might still get away with it

dont take the recipt, both are items you cant get money back on. best of not mentioning it and disposing the receipt.

Just to parrot everyone else, get rid of the receipt it's not like you'll be returning them anyway.

I never take a receipt. If they insist on giving it to me I'll just dispose of it in the nearest trash bin.

I kept my first receipt and stashed it somewhere like a trophy, but i guess it faded or i chucked it, dunno, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I always dispose of that unwanted evidence at the scene.
    LOL! That makes you sound like the diaper bandit! LOL

I know guys, but I have the habit of just checking the money and then throwing the change and the recipt on my pocket >.<
    anyway, I didn't get a talk or anything, everything went on as it usually does.