Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wet dreams about diapers?

Default Wet dreams about diapers?

I used to have these last year (my first year in college and below) like once or twice a week, and it was actually kind of annoying. Last summer I only had two wet dreams, but last night I just moved into a single and slept in my new bed and had a perfectly normal dream (not relating to diapers) and woke up wet, actually thinking I wet the bed because there was a large wet spot on my sheet, but it turned out it wasn't urine. This is the first wet dream that I had that wasn't relating to diapers. I wonder how long these last? I did a little research and it's commonly known to be during and a little after puberty, but that was like 7-8 years ago now... ehhh... wtf

I think I've only had one wet dream...God knows what it was about...

I had wet dreams well into my late 20's and possibly longer, I have no idea when they stopped.

But they were not about diapers, just the need to get out sexual tension, I still have the tension, but not the wet dreams.

I have wet dreams about diapers (never had them related to anything else) when I stay for a certain period without wearing, let's say a couple of weeks. The abstinence makes me dream about diapers (wearing them, using them, buying them, or anything else related), and the dream ends up with me waking up and realizing that I've had a wet dream, which is quite annoying. This has never happened when I was wearing a diaper, it's in fact quite rare and has been happening only lately to picture myself diapered also in dreams when I'm actually wearing one for bedtime.

Ive never really had wet dreams, or ive i have ive never noticed.

ironic, you soil your bed because of diapers...

Um, I don't know how exactly to say this, but... Well... to prevent wet dreams... you can... umm...

Well, There are the Birds and the Bees me boy, and well, it's like...

Well.. your tool is like a dam with an emergency pressure release valve, if the pressure gets too high it releases, although you do have a regular release valve which you can release some of the pressure knowingly...

Basically, if you want less wet dreams... you need to... umm... masturbate more...

Edit: or get it on more
    Last edited by Jewbacca; 23-Aug-2008 at 21:26. Reason: negligence

My TB/AB related wet dreams never involved diapers. Several times they came on when I dreamed I was squeezing myself into a wind up baby swing. No kidding! For some reason it was always a baby swing, never even a stroller or pram.

Been meaning to start a topic on a related subject, soon as I have time...

~Pramrider