Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odds of meeting an AB/DL without even knowing?

Default Odds of meeting an AB/DL without even knowing?

The world is a big place, and chances are that many of you have met a LOT of people in your lifetime.

Wouldn't you think the odds of meeting another *B/DL are, in fact, pretty high?

Scootalooo

Possibly but you just never know alot of the time unless you already know lol

The difference between meeting and having been within 20 feet of one is pretty big, so I'd say it's probably unlikely if not planned.

i met a someone who was, me and some friends invited him to this party we were throwing and he told everyone pretty openly he was a DL, chilled with him a couple more times then never again, never said a word to him that I was an ab

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    i met a someone who was, me and some friends invited him to this party we were throwing and he told everyone pretty openly he was a DL, chilled with him a couple more times then never again, never said a word to him that I was an ab
    Was he drunk, or was he just really comfortable about it? Either way that takes some courage!

I don't meet a lot of people (unless you count things like ordering a Whopper at Burger King) so my odds are probably pretty low. Ideally I'd think the odds of being at near someone who was a AB/DL could be high, especially in higher populated areas. Personally I still think there are also plenty of people out there (in large metropolitan areas) that are TB/ABs but either don't know about it (in that they don't know those terms exist), don't know about communities for it, or just do not want anything to do with it and try to hide/suppress it.

June

I'd guess you would meet about maybe three or four in your life time? That seems like a fair guess.

The issue with this question is it is two parts:

P(Meeting an adult baby) and P(~Knowing you met an adult baby). The first is most definitely higher than the second most of the time, unless it's an arranged meet up. Can't give any real numbers of course, because I don't have the time or resources to run an actual study.

I sometimes wonder about people I meet whether they are ABDLs or might enjoy it. I like to imagine certain people doing so, too. But I think the chances that you actually meet someone and get to know they like it are pretty slim. Just cos I tell everyone I trust in about it quite openly right away, doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    Was he drunk, or was he just really comfortable about it? Either way that takes some courage!
    everyone else was drinking but he wasn't. yeah he seemed really open just too much so for me Xp my heart kind of dropped when he said it because I use to wear pullups like everyday back then and, being drunk, I thought he might know and be bringing it into the open because he thought I might agree with him, turns out he didn't tho and I was just paranoid lol