Thread: greetings from darkdaz

Default greetings from darkdaz

1) Hello! Who are you?

My Online Name I use is Darkdaz.
    I am disabled due to my incontience and a weak back. I recently had a operation on back...
    so I am still unemployed.

I am kind and respectful to anyone..
    and if I upset or offend anyone then I prefer to be told there and then...

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

i found your website and forums via google. were I searched for babymatts and it gave me the search which included this forum and I am also wearing diapers 24/7(i also wear plastic pants on top for protection), due to my medical condation. I will explain more if needed...

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    will I play alot of online games and also I run a gaming group online..

I am always will lets say, a fetish for a few interests, but on top of that, I am a full partner in a business. my partner lives near bistrol in uk. and we run a few websites, which I have designed. and also maintain...
    I am also member of my favorite sci-fi(star trek) which is a will its not a fan club, its more a Organization(Fan Association)... website can be provided if needed...

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I have come here to look for support and also meet others who have the same interest as me. (will thats why we all here lol)
    but not just that, but share my stories and advise or support with everyone else that I meet.....

If theres anything else you would like to know should be included. please tell me
    also if I havent following the tips to the letter or their not to your liking, plaese don't delete my account, allow me amend the post.

(i hope i have meet to near enough to the tips as possible)

Great intro! :3

What online games do you play? Any favorites?

We have a lot of (online) gamers here who would likely be interested in knowing that you share a favorite game with them.

I myself play WoW, RS, and Skyrim (mostly Skyrim currently), I'm also going to be playing Diablo 3 when it comes out!, and I have been -thinking- about starting to play some SC2.

You say you do web design, what did you design in, do you also program?

- Lobie
    Last edited by Lobie; 27-Nov-2011 at 19:39. Reason: Grammatical Failures ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Great intro! :3

What online games do you play? Any favorites?

We have a lot of (online) gamers here who would likely be interested in knowing that you share a favorite game with them.

I myself play WoW, RS, and Skyrim (mostly Skyrim currently), I'm also going to be playing Diablo 3 when it comes out!, and I have been -thinking- about starting to play some SC2.

You say you do web design, what did you design in, do you also program?

- Lobie
    Hello Lobie.
    thanks

i play a few. mostly these days for online, its freelancer, star trek games like online, legacy, and also Bridge Commander.

i have played others. if you want i can post a page link to a games list i did... just let me know

i design in a program called namo webeditor which i have gotten use to. , i do mostly html, not a php coder unless its already all done eg like forums, i can that sort of codeing...
    i don't program tho...