Thread: Secure Personal Care Diaper Liners!

Default Secure Personal Care Diaper Liners!

Hi everyone...

I just recently started using these awesome diaper liners linked below. They make several kinds, but these I liked best because they are sooooo soft and comfy! Bigger too. Stacking 2 or three gives a nice amount of bulk.

Secure Liner (4 1/2 x 14) - Bag of 25 - SR571R-1 [SR571R-1] - $13.75 : Secure Personal Care

I haven't used those, but I did use guards at one time, same principal different style, but it just spending more money for something to throw away, and they like all those prouducts, hold so much before they leak.

I like the washable deals I use, just a quick wash in the bathroom sink, hang them to dry, and use them again,a one time investment, I have been useing the same ones I started with a few months ago.

Actually their liners vary in thickness and texture. I felt these were the softest, which is great. I like how they add bulk to my diaper too.