Thread: Just Signed Up

Default Just Signed Up

I just signed up and this is my first post.
    I've been viewing this site for a while and I finally decided to make an account.
    I have been interested in diapers for most of my life, my first memories are of me stealing my sister's diapers. Along with diapers, I am interested in music.. a lot.. I play music pretty much all day everyday.
    That's all for now, I can't wait to get to know you all better later!

I have been interested in diapers for most of my life as well, I remember stealing diapers from my daycare when I was 4 and hiding to try to put them on but I always got caught :P. I have always admired people who can play music, it takes a lot of talent and skill. What instruments do you play? I can play the ocarina, but poorly.

I hope you find this site as fun as I have!

i play just about everything. I play viola in my school orchestra and clarinet in my school's band. i play bass in a few bands. i just got piano lessons. I had guitar lessons but stopped taking them and now i am giving them. and i taught myself trumpet, saxophone, trombone, flute, oboe, cello, and a little bit of drums.