Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls Underwear

Default Girls Underwear

Is it wierd that I am a male, but I want to try wearing girls underwear or even girls clothing. I don't consider it being a crossdresser, I just want to try it once. Does anyone think this is wierd or is it normal just to be curious sometimes?

it could be weird but it is normal. some males do wear woman's underwear. I mean if girls can wear guy clothes why can't a guy wear girl's clothes.

It is weird if a guy is asking about wanting to try on girls clothes or underwear. As a girl, it would creep me out if i saw a guy in a underwear or clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by garnetandblack2107 View Post
    Is it wierd that I am a male, but I want to try wearing girls underwear or even girls clothing. I don't consider it being a crossdresser, I just want to try it once. Does anyone think this is wierd or is it normal just to be curious sometimes?
    Been there, done that. No your not weird cause your not the only one , there are lots of males that do like wearing ladies panties or feel a deep desire to, so dont worry,cause its perfectly normal

baby_jakey

Quote Originally Posted by garnetandblack2107 View Post
    Not weird, judt curious. I have to admit I have even done it once and am not a sissy or a crossdresser. My view, how can one pair of panties harm you? I've tried a diaper and hey, I luv em now!

As a girl, it would creep me out if i saw a guy in a underwear or clothes.
    As a guy, I wouldn't care if I saw a girl in guy clothes.

Silly girls.

I think it's a little creepy, but what ever flots your boat.
    you could try them once to satisfy your curiousity.

I don't think its creepy at all, some guys like to wear girls underwear, and girls cloths, in fact the new trend is for guys to wear girls skinny jeans, you got to be built small to do it or else it looks weird.

You cant have a large waist and be over weight, you have to be built small, to make it look good.

People are going to quibble about some theoretical interest in women's clothes on a site for diaper wearers? I guess if you wear out of necessity, you've got some small justification for thinking in a narrow way about it if you really want to, but it still seems rather silly to me.

Garnetandblack2107, go ahead and give it a try. Maybe it's simple curiosity, maybe it's more, I just can't see how it matters.