Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for welcoming me here.

I'm planning on doing more lurking than posting, but I figured it can't hurt to have a presence of any sort on the internet, especially one that caters to the ABDL side of me.

A little about me and my interests? ... That's hard to say. I'm an intensely private and quiet person by nature and necessity (because I wear diapers).

I'm nice and very shy and introverted. I have dysthymia (chronic mild depression) and bipolar disorder and hopefully I'm not the only crazy person on here (kidding)!

I don't really have any specific goals or intentions in mind for while I'm here, other than put myself out there and be a part of the community.

Maybe I should add a little more about myself. I'm not in school right now, but studying independently. I don't really have a particular school in mind, but I'm thinking about pre-med.

I studied Russian and Arabic briefly and I remember almost none of either one, (I can still read Cyrillic) but languages are still an interest of mine.

I listen to rock music. Although most of it is obscure "trash", 70s and 80s punk rock, garage rock and that sort of "good-bad" music. Although I really like all kinds of music.

I guess you'll all know me a little better the more I post.

Last edited by J1K2T3; 27-Nov-2011 at 05:49.

I have a friend who is trying to learn russian and it is a difficult one to learn, Good Luck!