Thread: enjoyment/shame in equal measure?

Default enjoyment/shame in equal measure?

i recently used up all my nappies on purpose and decided i didnt 'need' them anymore, as regular use had removed some of the excitement for me. i also found that as much as i enjoyed being in them and wetting, sleeping etc, when i was taking them off or waking uo wet in the morning i would feel Deeply ashamed and as though this part of myself is wrong; thus i 'quit'.

my problem now however is that i have begun to miss them after about 2 months and am fighting the urge to begin again? has anyone else had these probs and what did you do???

Penguinhop

My only problem with this is how much diapers cost. I get a mental high when I am buying diapers. I might go to homemade just because it cost so much. But to answer your question, I occasionally really want to quit but in about 4 hours I forget all about it. It's a common cycle for teens to go through with this as seen on many posts and personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by beeeblebum View Post
    i recently used up all my nappies on purpose and decided i didnt 'need' them anymore, as regular use had removed some of the excitement for me. i also found that as much as i enjoyed being in them and wetting, sleeping etc, when i was taking them off or waking uo wet in the morning i would feel Deeply ashamed and as though this part of myself is wrong; thus i 'quit'.

my problem now however is that i have begun to miss them after about 2 months and am fighting the urge to begin again? has anyone else had these probs and what did you do???
    I've been through this too, and pretty recently. I'm thinking this is pretty common regardless of age... it's a natural desire for us to regress or to desire using them for a fetish, but in the back of our heads... we know society frowns on this. And inevitably, for whatever our reasons are, we go back to the fetish because we feel comforted by it, because we wanna defy the labeling of society, or because we truly just want to enjoy what we enjoy; someone else doesn't like; forget them. And the cycle repeats. Just gotta learn to really not care what others think, you know? Everyone you meet will have an opinion about you for better or worse... and you can't please everyone, and you really never have to.

bjm904

If you want to wear again then just do it. I think it will be ok for you to wear again. You can always just do it once a week if you feel bad about it.

That is called a "binge/purge cycle" first you go all out, you binge, you overdo it and a while later you end up purging, you throw everything away... you quit. Try to avoid that by not binging this time. Just wear every now and then. It'll make it much healthier for you.