Thread: footed drop-seat jammies

Default footed drop-seat jammies

Thanks to a recommendation here, I got some drop-seat feet pajamas and really like them. Except the velcro they use is so thin, everytime i move or scoot they come undone. In the morning im hanging all out.

Just bought some regular ones, so it will cure that! Just didnt expect it. I thought they would be fun but then was like ergh.

anyone else tried the drop seats? i think the non-drop seat (regular) ones will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by iastatedl View Post
    Thanks to a recommendation here, I got some drop-seat feet pajamas and really like them. Except the velcro they use is so thin, everytime i move or scoot they come undone. In the morning im hanging all out.

Just bought some regular ones, so it will cure that! Just didnt expect it. I thought they would be fun but then was like ergh.

anyone else tried the drop seats? i think the non-drop seat (regular) ones will be better.
    whats drop seat mean? :0 like those ones that button in the back

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    whats drop seat mean? :0 like those ones that button in the back
    thats what drop seat means lol...with a "door" in te back
    Sent from my LG-E900h using Board Express

yup, except most now use velcro in one way or another. i thought theyd be great, but i guess if you are padded, theres no reason to be able to get access quickly if ya know what i mean.

lesson learned!

Oh haha even if there not practical they still seem pretty cute n_n

Maybe you could remove the velcro and sew in button holes and buttons. There are some machines that will do that for you.

I have heard the complaint about the velcro from pretty much everyone that has bought them.