Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Part About Diapers

Default Worst Part About Diapers

How annoying is it when you just put a diaper on or its just not ready to be changed and you have to go poop? Trying to put the diaper back on after going is so hard especially if its already been used. Does anybody else ever have this problem?

volvic

I just poop in the nappy and open all the windows....

I've banned myself from using the potty, so end up using my diaper for everything. It can be a bit annoying when you've just put a fresh diaper on that should last for at least six hours and suddenly find yourself needing to go poop.

Before I went 24/7 I did once or twice take the diaper off to use the actual toilet. I found using parcel tape was a good way to put them back on afterwards if they were still dry. I wouldn't put a wet diaper back on though, it wouldn't seem right to me.

alu

I do hate that. I find nappies with dual tapes, or re-fastenable one are real helpful, or you could just make a messy diaper?

nappiboy

I just use the diaper, why waste it. Isn't that the purpose of a good diaper. Go on be a man, sorry baby and enjoy it. Once you start down the dark side of messing in your diaper you will never go back. Lol.

I hold it or go in it since I will be taking it off anyway and I only do that when I am home.

bjm904

I have this problem because I don't always feel like messing and then cleaning it up and everything. I found that I can sometimes slide it off and slide it back on if I put it on loosely. Maybe to fix our problem just go and sit on the toilet and just go, before you get padded.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemids13 View Post
    How annoying is it when you just put a diaper on or its just not ready to be changed and you have to go poop? Trying to put the diaper back on after going is so hard especially if its already been used. Does anybody else ever have this problem?
    OHH YEAH! I hate that.

i hate it when ive been looking forward to wearing, put it on and for one reason or another one of the tape pops. the packing tape solution will work but its like...geez! lol

The new cloth disposable with Velcro taps easy to take off and put back on it one good thing about them down side not plastic back.