Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Source of Arousal

Default Source of Arousal

Diapers are my only source of sexual arousal. I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers. Why do I have this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Im so confused about this whole diaper thing...

if you dont get aroused by women your not exactly heterosexual

AmbezeSubHealth

Quote Originally Posted by S1000rr View Post
    Diapers are my only source of sexual arousal. I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers. Why do I have this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Im so confused about this whole diaper thing...
    This a problem?

I don't see a need to fix you.

Honestly, this sounds like some form of asexuality, unless you are aroused by males. As a homoromantic asexual myself, I do take slight issue with the idea that not being aroused by females is a "problem". Certainly, it's not something that can be "fixed".

You will find lots of people here who consider diapers to be their only significant source of sexual arousal. The thing you have to realize is that there is nothing intrinsically wrong with this, even if it is outside of societal norms. I would point you in the direction of our especially wonderful article on self-acceptance by babyjess here.

If you only get aroused by diapers and not by males or females then you might be asexual with a fetish (it is possible). If you consider this to be a problem - irregardless of whether other people do or don't - then you could consider speaking to a medical professional about it and asking for advice.

If it turns out to not be a medical thing (very likely) then I would agree that self-acceptance is the best way forward. I consider myself to be asexual. However, I don't see it as a problem and therefore haven't taken any action to 'deal' with it.

bjm904

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    if you dont get aroused by women your not exactly heterosexual
    Woman in diapers dont arouse him.
    This is not a problem. I don't get aroused one bit by anyone other than me wearing a diaper. It creeps me out but when i'm wearing its like I'm in a whole other world of happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by bjm904 View Post
    Woman in diapers dont arouse him.
    This is not a problem. I don't get aroused one bit by anyone other than me wearing a diaper. It creeps me out but when i'm wearing its like I'm in a whole other world of happiness.
    "I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers." if he meant "women in diapers" then yeah sorry i misinterpreted it

well i meant to say is that i am not aroused by women. i am aroused by diapers on me. thinking of women doesnt do anything for me :/

well i meant to say is that i am not aroused by women. i am aroused by diapers on me. thinking of women doesnt do anything for me :/
    Again, this most likely means that you're asexual. This is not a problem.

bjm904

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    "I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers." if he meant "women in diapers" then yeah sorry i misinterpreted it
    Woops. I guess im the one that misinterpreted it. sorry