Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Source of Arousal

  1. #1

    Default Source of Arousal

    Diapers are my only source of sexual arousal. I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers. Why do I have this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Im so confused about this whole diaper thing...

  2. #2

    Default

    if you dont get aroused by women your not exactly heterosexual

  3. #3
    AmbezeSubHealth

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by S1000rr View Post
    Diapers are my only source of sexual arousal. I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers. Why do I have this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Im so confused about this whole diaper thing...
    This a problem?

    I don't see a need to fix you.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by S1000rr View Post
    Diapers are my only source of sexual arousal. I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers. Why do I have this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Im so confused about this whole diaper thing...
    Honestly, this sounds like some form of asexuality, unless you are aroused by males. As a homoromantic asexual myself, I do take slight issue with the idea that not being aroused by females is a "problem". Certainly, it's not something that can be "fixed".


    You will find lots of people here who consider diapers to be their only significant source of sexual arousal. The thing you have to realize is that there is nothing intrinsically wrong with this, even if it is outside of societal norms. I would point you in the direction of our especially wonderful article on self-acceptance by babyjess here.

  5. #5

    Default

    If you only get aroused by diapers and not by males or females then you might be asexual with a fetish (it is possible). If you consider this to be a problem - irregardless of whether other people do or don't - then you could consider speaking to a medical professional about it and asking for advice.

    If it turns out to not be a medical thing (very likely) then I would agree that self-acceptance is the best way forward. I consider myself to be asexual. However, I don't see it as a problem and therefore haven't taken any action to 'deal' with it.

  6. #6
    bjm904

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    if you dont get aroused by women your not exactly heterosexual
    Woman in diapers dont arouse him.
    This is not a problem. I don't get aroused one bit by anyone other than me wearing a diaper. It creeps me out but when i'm wearing its like I'm in a whole other world of happiness.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bjm904 View Post
    Woman in diapers dont arouse him.
    This is not a problem. I don't get aroused one bit by anyone other than me wearing a diaper. It creeps me out but when i'm wearing its like I'm in a whole other world of happiness.
    "I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers." if he meant "women in diapers" then yeah sorry i misinterpreted it

  8. #8

    Default

    well i meant to say is that i am not aroused by women. i am aroused by diapers on me. thinking of women doesnt do anything for me :/

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by S1000rr View Post
    well i meant to say is that i am not aroused by women. i am aroused by diapers on me. thinking of women doesnt do anything for me :/
    Again, this most likely means that you're asexual. This is not a problem.

  10. #10
    bjm904

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    "I am a heterosexual 18yr old male who doesnt get aroused by women but diapers." if he meant "women in diapers" then yeah sorry i misinterpreted it
    Woops. I guess im the one that misinterpreted it. sorry

Similar Threads

  1. Source Control, IDEs, editors and what not
    By Hex in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2010, 00:38
  2. Open Source OS
    By baby_mike in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-May-2009, 23:21
  3. What's Your Home Heating Source?
    By Pramrider in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 19-Jan-2009, 16:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.