Thread: purge is over....back on forums after 2 months....

Default purge is over....back on forums after 2 months....

Last time I was on the forum I trashed all my diapers after only wearing one of them for 5 minutes. Now I am about to buy abena xpluses again. I hope this time I wont feel guilty and trash them all. :/

Hey welcome back! Hopefully things to turn out better for you this time. Being a DL is relaxing and fun. =]

P.S. If you end up purging right away, you should PM me. I'll gladly help you with your trash. LOL xD

I used to feel guilty too but Its nothing o be ashamed of my girlfriend even partakes as a mommy and my baby

These are feelings that are familiar to a lot of us. For me, it was more often self-loathing for having this bizarre desire in the first place and even worse after acting on it. I didn't throw things away but I'd resist the urges for days, weeks, and months at a time. Despite this resistance, the desire didn't go away and I wasted a lot of energy thinking it was wrong. It's a weird urge, make no bones about it. However, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with something weird. If you can accept this in yourself, there is good that can come from it.

Welcome back to the light side !
    The very nature of this "fetish" (I hate that word) is that it is compulsive, and taboo. That lends to taking on a definite obsessive / repulsive characteristic for a lot of people. It's also a very powerful thing that I think is impossible to block off. I went through that sort of thing too, many times when I was younger. Once you begin to gain more acceptance of this aspect of yourself, the binge (obsessive) / purge (repulsive) swing becomes less extreme.

If you feel like purging, just box them up and put them away for a while. Purging never works, you will always go back, and regret your losses. As you become more comfortable with yourself, you'll grow out of the "urge to purge". Remember- it might be a bit weird, but you aren't doing anything wrong, and there is nothing wrong with you. Everyone has secret kinks, it's ok!