Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers size 7 vs huggies overnights size 6

Default Pampers size 7 vs huggies overnights size 6

I saw video on YouTube the other day showing how much bigger the overnights are compared to the pampers size 7.I know the pampers can really expand. So i really wanted to know which one would fit better?

Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    I saw video on YouTube the other day showing how much bigger the overnights are compared to the pampers size 7.I know the pampers can really expand. So i really wanted to know which one would fit better?
    Bigger in what way? The only thing "bigger" about Huggies Overnites is the thickness (and they are *a lot* thicker!). Pampers Cruisers 7 are 4.5cm (almost 2in) longer than Overnites 6, and the tapes on the Pampers can stretch out to a full meter (39in!) apart if you work at it--nearly twice what the Huggies will.

There's no comparison, really.

Thanks. I just briefly saw the video and they did seem bigger but that's the one key thing that makes me want to buy. Pampers fit me but huggies don't even come close ( can't get them to stretch far enough)

babybza

um i saw the video and i got to say i think that pampers
    are better for one huggies tabs always rip and tear on me
    and the pampers size 7 dont

youngbear9

could you post the link to that vid?

I'm currently a 33" waist and size 7's will not fit me. Luvs size 6 would briefly fit m when i was a 32" waist, but never had any luck with 7's. The new large/xtra-large Goodnites fit me well now at a 33" waist if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by thewiseguy7 View Post
    I'm currently a 33" waist and size 7's will not fit me. Luvs size 6 would briefly fit m when i was a 32" waist, but never had any luck with 7's. The new large/xtra-large Goodnites fit me well now at a 33" waist if that helps.
    Try stretching the diaper before putting it on. I have size 34 waist and both luvs and pampers fit me but tight, Also nice user bars.

Yes, Pampers tapes--particularly those on the 7's--are amazing. Here's a Cruisers 7 diaper with the tapes stretched so that the ends are more than 1m (39in) apart. The clamps hide some of this.

Not always comfortable to wear, but totally possible to put on.

Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    Try stretching the diaper before putting it on. I have size 34 waist and both luvs and pampers fit me but tight, Also nice user bars.
    I have. Still have wider hips..