Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Just wanted to introduce myself around here. Ive lurked for a little bit, and been around a few other communities. Figured id settle in here finally!
    Lets see, im a "barely" AB (18), and general diaper lover living in sunny California.
    Im pretty into stand up comedy, and comedy in general.
    I guess thats about it, haha.
    Im looking foreward to getting to know all of you!

Nice to meet you CS I'm new here too. Do you have a favourite comedian? I probably wont know them, haha I'm not really familiar with American comedians but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Life just ain't as fun if you don't have something to laugh about eh? Some of those comedians turn out to be pretty insightful. Welcome!

Welcome Cssandiago to the site. I certainly appreciate a good laugh, and watching something funny on tv often helps relieve the stress of the day. I hope the site meets your needs, and that you feel comfortable to join in the many discussions. You'll find that I do have a good sense of humor and have been known to say a few funny things, especially some of my stories and responses.