Thread: DL on a budget.

Default DL on a budget.

I know every one likes to dump on depends (no pun intended) some say they leak and the tapes don't hold. I don't think that depends are that bad honestly. With depends i can wear 3 or 4 a day and not feel bad. If I wore M4 or bambino. I would have to take out a small loan just to afford the lifestyle. Since depends occasionally leak i use under pads or plastic pants. Is anyone else on a budget like this?

Yes...if I ever moved out, I don't see how I could ever afford to buy those top-of-the-line diapers. I would definitely love to try them out at some point though!

Butterfly Mage

For decent diapers on a budget, the Attends Breathable is the best bet. I get them for $40 for a case of 72. They absorb about twice as much as a Depend diaper.

Yep sure am.. I just saved money to just try the M4's an see what they where like but now again money has become a problem an so i am going to go back to depends or walgreens diaper's I was able to get 2 packs of M4's but gotta wait untill tuesday to get them. But after they are gone I will have to go back to the store brand. an I would pick depends over walgreens just bc i like the plastic backing to them. an the leak guards they have an all i do is dubble them an they last for awhile.... so ya depends are not that bad of a diaper in my eyes...

i had a look on amozon, they have a fair range of nappies, and i saw some were 90 nappies for 30 pounds

I think it all comes down to your physical build. What diaper may work well for you, may be considered a sucky diaper by someone else. Personally, I use Wal Green's Certainty diapers as a stuffer to the premium diapers I have. If I am going to be alone for a while and want to 'bulk up', I will wear two Cetainty diapers then a premium diaper over that.

But I agree, when you are on a tight budget, just about any diaper you can get your hands on is a good diaper, lol.

hi man were about r u in the uk

Depends are not as good as the cheaper store brands. Walgreens frequently has really good discounts like buy one get one free or buy one get one 50% off which makes them less than half the price of depends with more absorbancy. Neither product works great, but for the price nothing can beat walgreens not even depends.

My budget the same way. But To use 3 or 4 depends a day with a pad and plastic pants. Dont you think would equal about the same as M4 or Bambino. With out the Pad and Plastic Pants? It could depend on where you live.