Thread: Hello ADISC

Default Hello ADISC

Hello Everyone, I am Robehouse. I have been in the adult baby community for a long time and see some names here that I recognize from other chatrooms/forums.

I found the link to ADISC in a story forum that I belong too. I like to write stories that deal with teenagers in diapers and such.

I don't know how young I was when I started getting interested in diapers. I do remember in my early teens thinking about them. I was a bedwetter until I was fifteen or sixteen. I was into being an adult baby, but in the past few years my are of interest had turned to being a daddy to a baby girl. I do have one that I chat with.

I am into cloth diapers more than disposable, since that was what was used when I was little in the 50's.

anything else you want to know about me, just ask.

Hey Robehouse, and welcome. I'm sure you'll see a few familiar faces here. Enjoy yourself.

Hey, robehouse, I remember you from...umm...somewhere else! :-D

We don't usually like to say the name of 'that place' here, so I'll refrain from mentioning it. LOL

I've been comin' here for over 4 years...since the site was in its infancy (so to speak).

You'll find the group is really quite friendly, most of the time (I'm still a b*tch, tho'! ) and very accepting of us 'older folk' as it were. There are more than a few of us roaming about these hallowed halls...erm...threads!

Quote Originally Posted by robehouse View Post
    I am into cloth diapers more than disposable, since that was what was used when I was little in the 50's.
    Welcome robehouse! By that quote I see you're about in the same age bracket as me, myself being born in 1950. As Ayanna mentioned, there's a few of us "older folk" on the forums. Nice thing about ADISC is it welcomes decent people of any age. Hope you enjoy it here.

Yay for more familiar faces! Welcome to ADISC.

ooh great, were being buried by wrinkleies...
    jk lol
    welcome, interesting to have an ancient face here