Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a strange dream last night.

Default Had a strange dream last night.

So I had the dream last night that I was a little girl, maybe 3 or 4 years old, very small barely 3' tall, and could not speak.
    I woke up totally naked in a garden with no memories of who I was. I walked around for a little bit and then squated and peed. Then a woman walked out of a door, and tried to catch me. I remember I was afraid of her. She finally picked me up and I was crying and screaming, then I passed out. I woke up in a hospital like setting, but I was fully clothed with Overalls, and a diaper. I didn't like the clothes and struggled to get them off but I couldn't. I can vividly remember crying as I tried to get them off. There was another child in the room with who I presume was her mother. but the adults didn't have faces. I decided to accept the clothes that were put on me and I calmed down. I got into a very playful mood and started to wander around. Then I found a doctors jacket, which I put on. It was huge on me. so I walked around in it and decided to go behind the receptionists desk. I can remember she had a face and smiled and told me I couldn't be there.
    I remember getting upset, then waking up.
    so yeah that was my dream.
    I wonder what it meant?

You passed out within a dream? Good God, DID you go deeper? Quick, spin a top! No but seriously, the vibe I'm getting is that you're in an unfamiliar setting in your life, possibly not a lot of people you know, possibly feeling a little scared? Does that sound right?

Very well could be. I am somewhat terrified to live the AB life I want. I am with someone who doesn't like me being an AB and I am having a hard time holding that side of me back. I want to be able to snuggle with someone with just a t shirt diaper and paci, but I don't have that option in my life.

I wouldnt take more from it then there is. Sometimes dreams like that happen, was it lucid in any way?

Last Night I dreamt that I killed a FBI agent, So I seriously hope that dreams dont forshadow events in someway.

I just wish I knew what it meant? I mean is it a reflection of my desires to be a little girl like that? Honestly I would be the happiest person if I could be.

Does the person you're with understand that it's hard to hold it back?

She doesnt care, in fact we have been fighting and may not make it through the year. so I guess it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiBabyjenni View Post
    I am somewhat terrified to live the AB life I want. I am with someone who doesn't like me being an AB and I am having a hard time holding that side of me back.
    You need to make peace with that part of yourself. I don't think you're going to be able to hold that energy back... I've never been able to anyways... you can try to dam it up but eventually the back-pressure will become too great. You could try to find something else to channel it into but it needs to be expressed somehow. Life is a process of continual growth and you have to accept yourself. It's not always easy to confront. I don't know about the quality of your relationship , but IMO a relationship should compliment you, or at least allow you to express yourself, not inhibit you. Just a guess, but I think you've been trying to push this part of yourself away and it's not working out too good, hence the dream.

I guess I'm not saying necessarily to go balls to the wall with it, but to get comfortable with it, integrate it and be at peace with who you are.

Very possible, Perhaps the Little Girl that I dreamt I was, was a representation of my innerself? Cause when I regress I am a frightened little girl who cant speak.

I have tried to make peace with my innerself, but she wants to play, and gets exited at everything, even when I don't particularly want to be.
    I am trying to get into metal work cause that takes my mind off it. but getting the supplies is expensive

Irrelevant to this discussion, but last night I had a very vivid dream I was messing my diaper, and I was on the phone to my Daddy.

'Daddy I'm making a poo in my diaper'
    'No princess don't fill your diaper with stinky poo!'
    'But Daddy it's already started '

I...dunno...I wanted to share because that convo made me laugh a lot. When I woke up I worried I'd pooped myself for a second... I wish my vivid dreams would happen more regularly with cooler things than pooping. Felt kinda cheated :P

KawaiiBabyjenni, what is it you think your partner should be doing? :3