Thread: Quick tip! :P

Default Quick tip! :P

So I've been bummed recently because I usually wear pampers cruisers, but they do not hold very much so I've had to use like 3 a day, which gets expensive >_< I would use huggies overnights because they hold alot more, but they don't work that great, pampers fit great but the huggies don't "fit", I can get them on fine but they're not comfortable and perfect like cruisers

Then I thought, what if I just put the tabs from cruisers on the huggies It kind of worked but using staples hurt and was awkward, and tape didn't work so well, well this is when I found out the best way possible!

If you go to a craft store, i.e. michaels, sections of target, you can find "fabric glue" and it's pretty cheap. But if you put some of this on the pampers tabs ( or any you like ) and stick it to the other part of the diaper ( huggies in my case ), stick a book or something heavy on top of it while it dries, when it does it perfectly invisible, looks like the diaper came like that, and it hold like CRAZY, I mean it too, when trying to rip off one because I put it on crooked it literally ripped the whole diaper by where I glued and the glue did not come off Anyway just thought I'd share

tl;dr fabric glue is the bees knees

Cherub

The amount of time, money and effort put into making a 2-into-1 diaper out of baby diapers. You'd be better off just buying adult diapers that will have a proper fit and hold more than any baby diaper will. Store brand adult diapers are close to the price of premium baby diapers anyhow. And if you double-diaper, I guarantee you that fill be be better and the absorbancy will be far superior.

Just my thoughts on the matter

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    The amount of time, money and effort put into making a 2-into-1 diaper out of baby diapers. You'd be better off just buying adult diapers that will have a proper fit and hold more than any baby diaper will. Store brand adult diapers are close to the price of premium baby diapers anyhow. And if you double-diaper, I guarantee you that fill be be better and the absorbancy will be far superior.

Just my thoughts on the matter
    but adult diapers don't fit me mostly, the ones that do are lame =/

also only takes like 30 seconds online shopping, and little to no effort =/ jeez

Or just make really really cute cloth diapers and get covers that are either see-thru or cute ones!